Premium Laptop Battery - No battery was shipped, order lost and no refund

Sacramento, California 0 comments

I ordered a battery from these people, and after a shipping notice e-mailed to me no battery arrived. Two weeks later I e-mailed asking where we were on this and go a reply that they did not have the item I ordered and would refund my money.

I finally got a call in and they could not find my order or the record of it. A month later I am still waiting on a refund. Since then i have not been able to even get through on the so called customer service line.

I have never recieved a reply from my complaint e-mails either. Do not buy from these people

Review about: Laptop Battery Replacement.

Premium Laptop Battery - WORST COMPANY EVER!

East Setauket, New York 3 comments

I have been dealing with this company since September 2013...they are absolutely terrible and I want to make sure other people AVOID them so they do not have the same experience that I had. Here is why Premium Laptop Batteries is the worst company ever:

1) They are absolutely incompetent

2) They NEVER pick up their customer service line...EVER!

3) Their voicemail box is often FULL

4) They are extremely UNACCOMODATING

5) They charge a restocking fee even when it is THEIR FAULT!

6) They have a HORRIBLE return-exchange policy

7) They LIE about calling and leaving you messages

Review about: Laptop Battery.

Comments

I have been unable to even receive my order over a month after ordering. No response via email or phone.

Now will have to go through the process of disputing the charge on the credit card.

Still don't have a working battery.

Avoid premiumlaptopbatteries.com. They are a scam!

Brea, California, United States #729079

I agree . Their "guarantee" is totally meaningless.

You send in the claim and you never ever hear from them again. I had my laptop battery 10 months when it quit. Did all the paperwork and sent it back and nothing months later. It had a 24 month warranty.

Nobody to talk to and no response.

Avoid this company. :cry

to Callie #736120

I ordered a Dell laptop battery and received an e-mail acknowledgement. That is the last thing I heard: not battery, no response to on-line ticket, e-mails and voice messages.

The building photo on the homepage is generic and there is no such building at the address given on the homepage. VISA promptly reversed the charge when I disputed it.