Premium Laptop Battery - No battery was shipped, order lost and no refund

Sacramento, California 0 comments

I ordered a battery from these people, and after a shipping notice e-mailed to me no battery arrived.Two weeks later I e-mailed asking where we were on this and go a reply that they did not have the item I ordered and would refund my money.

I finally got a call in and they could not find my order or the record of it. A month later I am still waiting on a refund. Since then i have not been able to even get through on the so called customer service line.

I have never recieved a reply from my complaint e-mails either.Do not buy from these people

Review about: Laptop Battery Replacement.

Premium Laptop Battery - WORST COMPANY EVER!

East Setauket, New York 3 comments

I have been dealing with this company since September 2013...they are absolutely terrible and I want to make sure other people AVOID them so they do not have the same experience that I had. Here is why Premium Laptop Batteries is the worst company ever:

1) They are absolutely incompetent

2) They NEVER pick up their customer service line...EVER!

3) Their voicemail box is often FULL

4) They are extremely UNACCOMODATING

5) They charge a restocking fee even when it is THEIR FAULT!

6) They have a HORRIBLE return-exchange policy

7) They LIE about calling and leaving you messages

Review about: Laptop Battery.

Comments

I have been unable to even receive my order over a month after ordering.No response via email or phone.

Now will have to go through the process of disputing the charge on the credit card.

Still don't have a working battery.

Avoid premiumlaptopbatteries.com.They are a scam!

Brea, California, United States #729079

I agree .Their "guarantee" is totally meaningless.

You send in the claim and you never ever hear from them again. I had my laptop battery 10 months when it quit. Did all the paperwork and sent it back and nothing months later. It had a 24 month warranty.

Nobody to talk to and no response.

Avoid this company.:cry

to Callie #736120

I ordered a Dell laptop battery and received an e-mail acknowledgement.That is the last thing I heard: not battery, no response to on-line ticket, e-mails and voice messages.

The building photo on the homepage is generic and there is no such building at the address given on the homepage.VISA promptly reversed the charge when I disputed it.